Monday, January 23, 2017

SoundPie AI Smart In-Ear Earbud Iphone Headphones SP33

I have tried out SoundPie products before and, for the most part, for the rice they really seem to know what they are doing.

I thought the packaging was rather standard, but functional.  As long as they get to me in one piece, I’m happy.  I was pleasantly surprised by the little coin purse that came with, as I tend to have several hard cases on hand just for headphones.  I like to be able to have them in a bag or purse without the headache of trying to detangle them from lip gloss and keys, and having to dust the buds before using them.  Thank you for that SoundPie, that’s a nice addition.





You get extra buds in various sizes to ensure a good fit, a clip, and a nice coin purse-like carrying case with a pressure opening.
The look is really nice.  I really like headphones with the rubberized wires.  They don’t tend to tangle as much, nor do they seem to stress as much as hard plastic cables.  There is no wire noise and they just really feel good.  I have been putting them through the wringer this week and have had no problems as far as performance.  I tend to be the type that will yank the wire to remove the buds from my ears when in a hurry, so I often pay special attention to the connection at the buds themselves as well as wires.  Whether right or wrong, it happens and I think the manufacturer should keep it in mind when making an every-day earphone.  The connections are secure both at the buds themselves and where the wires split.  There is a slide on the split wires to enable you to snug them if you need to.

The buds: Gunmetal in color and really cool looking.  I had reviewed a pair of metal headphones a couple of months ago in which I found them to be really heavy and hard to keep in my ears. These, however, are considerably lighter, quite comfortable, and really nice looking.




Here’s what sold me:  You can use all functions on both android and iphone.  So often, I am unable to use all the functions, such as answering and hanging up, skipping songs, volume…it’s kind of a tossup as to what you are going to be able to do.  These work the first time.  YESSS!



Lastly, how do they sound?  Good!  I noticed better noise isolation with these than I have with other headphones.  So often I read “noise cancelling” when really it should be “isolation” and even then, it’s not.  These are.  Background noise was set to a minimum while the music was brought forward, well balanced, a little tinny with acoustic music, though not overly basey with a more soul-specific  genre.  I think where these really excel is when having a conversation on the phone.  The tonal quality is crisp and clear, voices are brought forward and not swallowed up like I have experienced with other headphones—especially if they have some kind of expanded base system.  Those can be really great for music, but lousy for conversations.   These headphones I would recommend for more conversational use or, if you are a transcriber, these would be an affordable option to get you through speech-to-text.  Pretty standard for music, very good for conversation.


No comments:

Post a Comment